This is a list of articles and resources that we found to be useful in the course of our research, and that also we believe may be of interest to you. If you have any suggestions for additions to the list, please contact us by clicking on the link in the top menu. Entries marked as ‘***’ are highly recommended by us.
- Affanso, B. (1999). Is the Internet affecting the social skills on our children? http://www.sierrasource.com/cep612/internet.html [23 Jun 2002].
- Casanova, M. (2000). Journal of Sex Education < Therapy, 25(4). 245-252.
- Center for Online and Internet Addiction. (2001). Parent-child Internet Addiction test. http://www.netaddiction.com/resources/parents_test.htm [27 Jun 2002].
- Eposito, L. (1998). Regulating the Internet: the new battle against child pornography. Case Western Reserve Journal of International Law, 30(2/3), 541-566.
- Gates, D. (1998). New child’s play new children? http://www.pretext.com/may98/features/story1.htm [23 Jun 2002].
- Lefrançois, G.R. (1999). The lifespan. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth Publishing Company.
- Lukoff, D. (2002). Navigating the mental health Internet: Internet addiction. http://www.virtualcs.com/nmhi/lesson6_1.html [28 Jun 2002].
- National School Board Foundation. (n.d.). Safe < smart: research and guidelines for children’s use of the Internet. http://www.nsbf.org/safe-smart/full-report.htm#findings [24 Jun 2002].
- Pierce, P. (1994). Technology integration into early childhood curricula: where we’ve been, where we are, where we should go. http://idea.uoregon.edu/~ncite/documents/techrep/tech11-3.html [20 Jun 2002].
- Scoter, J.A; Ellis, D.; < Railsback, J. (2001). Technology in early childhood education: finding the balance. http://www.netc.org/earlyconnections/byrequest.html [25 Jun 2002].
- Tapscott, D. (n.d.). The rise of the net generation: growing up digital. http://www.growingupdigital.com/ngplay.html [29 Jun 2002].
- Empowering Young Readers and Writers With Technology Tools - by Julie Coiro ***
- Internet Addiction - by Richard Davis ***
- Internet Addiction Guide - by John Grohol
- Technology & Young Children ***